Terms & Conditions
Trailer Course - Terms & Conditions
- When booking a Trailer Course or an intensive course you
are aware that the course length has been chosen by yourself. Whilst we
can advise in “general terms” as to how many hours learners / trailer course pupils usually need, we cannot predict the number of hours any individual might require.
If ultimately the course length you choose was not suitable “go! driving
tuition” the company, or its instructors, will not be liable for loss
of test fee should your instructor prevent you from taking the driving
test at the end of your course for any reason they deem valid - in the interest of public safety.
- If you decide that extra tuition is needed on top of that
which you have booked, we will try and accommodate this subject to the
hourly rate of your course being charged in addition to the amount
already paid. However we cannot guarantee the availability of your
course instructor, or any other go! Instructor over and above the hours
- Course Cancellations - Refund Policy
- Any payment made up to 21 days in advance
of course start is refundable in full (less 5%
- Any Course cancelled less than 21 days but more than 14 days before course starts - Up to 50% refund available.
- Any Course cancelled within 14 days of the start date - No refund
- Hours Cancelled by Pupil during course - No refund
- Any course terminated as a result of pupil not having correct licence (paper and card - no copies allowed) or any reason deemed in the interest of public safety by the instructor, for example - Influence of drugs / alcohol / medical conditions - No refunds
- Test Confirmation Details and Required Information
- It is your responsibility to ensure you bring with you
your Driving Licence (both parts if it is the card style licence)
Without both parts of your licence ( no photocopies) neither your Test
or Training will go ahead and you will forfeight all sums paid for the
Training and Test Fees.
- On your first day of training you should show your
instructor the Test Confirmation letter, if you have booked the test
yourself (it is not unknown for the DSA to make mistakes over venue /
date / time) and so our instructor needs to check that they have the
correct details asap.
Very rarely the DSA will write to you or ourselves to change
your test day and time for operational reasons. This is totally out of
our control. Where this happens we will always do everything we can to
re-schedule your course. If the new date is not suitable for yourself
the course can be re-arranged or cancelled. If the latter is the case
we cannot refund your course fee.
General Terms & Conditions
- All pupils must have a valid suitable licence to drive the tuition vehicle.
- Payment for a lesson must be made prior to the lesson commencing. All block booked courses must be paid for in full prior to the first lesson.
- Payment is accepted in the form of cash (payable to your instructor for a single lessons only) or Credit / Debit card online for all block bookings (card payments are not accepted over the phone)
- Our Instructors reserve the right to amend a scheduled lesson time in case of breakdown or other difficulty.
- You the pupil are required to give a minimum of 48 hours notice in order to cancel a scheduled driving lesson* Notification MUST be made direct to your instructor and NOT to our booking office. Where your instructor can re-schedule your lesson in the same week you will not incur any charge. Otherwise all cancellations made without the required notice will result in the full lesson fee being charged.
- Your Instructor is at his / her absolute discretion to terminate any lesson where he / she believes that their pupil is in any way under the influence of drink or drugs. The full lesson fee will be charged.
- Our Instructors reserve the right to refuse the use of the training vehicle for any type of driving test where they believe that the test candidate may be a danger to the general public when driving un-supervised or with a DSA driving examiner
*Not applicable for Trailer / Towing Lessons or Courses where the specific cancellation terms listed earlier are to be adhered to.
Payment Terms & Conditions
Go! driving reserves the right to refuse to accept payments that appear fraudulent or made without the card holders permission. Where this is the case lessons will not be permitted unless alternative payment is provided and the original payment will NOT be refunded until the valid cardholder makes contact with the driving school.
Incorrect shopping cart selections made by "existing pupils" who choose "new pupil" offers will NOT be refunded
*Please Note - We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Refunds (All refund requests are subject to Distance Selling Rules and Regulations)
- No refund shall be given for any learner driving lessons due to commence within 48 hours of the refund request (Intensive Course and Trailer Courses are subject to their own cancellation policy - please see below)
- We will refund the balance of pre-paid lessons subject to the 48 hour rule above where the pupil makes this specific request. The amount due to be refunded will be agreed with your instructor too. They will need to verify the number of lessons taken up to the refund request.
- Your refund request will be responded to within 48 hours. Please allow a further 14 days to receive any refund we acknowledge.
- All refund payments will be made to the card that was used to make the original payment
- Online payments are valid for a period of six months from the date of payment
- Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months unless stated differently on the voucher
- Gift vouchers have no cash value and refunds are not permitted
"New Customer" & "New Starter" Offers
Specific Terms :
- New Starter or New Customer Offer bookings are NOT valid for anyone who has a driving test booked or is planning to book within 28 days and anyone who has had a lesson with go! driving within the last 12 months
- New Starter or New Customer Offer is NOT valid for Refresher Driving Lessons and will be subject to the refund admin fee below
- Only one "New Starter / Customer" offer per pupil is allowed.
- Online bookings made in error (New Starter / Customer Offer) will be refunded less a £25 admin fee
- New Customer Offer - Pupils must take 2 x 2 hour lessons
- The "New Starter / Customer Offer" is subject to a booking fee of £4.00 (incl VAT) - If this is not selected at the checkout your order is not valid and your lessons will not commence without provision being made to pay the booking fee
What Happens after you book online ?
- When you make an online or telephone order we will assign your nearest / most convenient instructor. The instructor will attempt to contact you to agree on your first lesson time / date and location. Please allow 24 hours for the instructor to contact you.
- Where you book a Trailer or Intensive Driving Course we will email you with course date options. We will then confirm a date / time and location agreed in conjunction with yourself
- Eligible customers will be sent an email from iTunes directly with a redeemable voucher code
- Please allow up to 28 days to receive the iTunes email from the date of your qualifying order
- go! driving is not responsible for the incorrect input by customers of their email address
- go! driving is not responsible for someone other than the intended recipient opening the email voucher and using it
- Lost or unused email vouchers will not be replaced
- There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can be rewarded with
- If a payment for lessons is subsequently refunded or part refunded for any reason the amount of the voucher will be deducted from the refund amount